In the past, home was considered as a place to relax, freedom, comfort, tranquility and also they considered it as an optional enclosure, but in the current era of life in the residential complexes in the limited space the word "optional enclosure" has lost its meaning and application. If the families who are living in a residential complex, live together side by side with mutual respect, intimacy, love, empathy and respecting to the ethical principles, laws and regulations and their rights, living in public places will be like to live in a big family and will not create problem in ordinary life, but if people want to, regardless of the behavior and specific culture "apartment living" and the rights of other residents living in such environments, the possibility that this large family relations are strained and the relaxed environment change to a place of life with full of challenges, insecurity and the war of nerves is so high.
So it is recommended that residents of residential complexes in order to comply with customs neighboring control, consider some do's and don'ts and act base on them. Although many of the issues that in continue will be expressed, has not provided in the law, but its implementation by people prevent from various disputes and tensions.
1 -5. The Seven Principles of residence in the complex
If neighboring relations only defined based on rules and regulations, will not produce the desired result. Life in the collective environment, In addition to the respect for the rights, needs forgiveness, support and empathy; Therefore it is necessary to reach the most valuable things like coexistence with love and peaceful, sometimes waive from some of our rights until with creating an intimate environment, be good neighbors to each other's and all of us get benefit from its advantages; for this purpose it is necessary to consider seven basic principle and we are committed to its implementation:
The first Principle
the complex is not the private property of none of the owners or residents and there is partner and owner as many as the number of units in the complex and any owner only to the extent of property that in the complex has, has a right to interfere in the affairs and presenting plans.
The second principle:
We should never say commands and prohibitions to the neighbors because they also have share and the right to live in the complex, even if part of some of them is less than other, still no one has the right to order them.
The third principle:
You should always participated in the meetings of the General Assembly and should not be angry when solving problems of the building; In meetings should be avoided from bilateral discussing and express their opinions to all those who presented at the meeting; we should respect to all people and in no way do not insult anyone.
The fourth principle:
We should always considere the private life of the inhabitants, and should respect to them.
The fifth principle:
It is necessary that from the beginning of entering to the complex, be aware of the complex laws and regulations and their rights and duties, and respect to them and having utmost collaboration with the building manager or managers.
The sixth principle:
Devotion, coordination and cooperation with neighbors are the basic principles of life in residential complexes.
The seventh principle:
Building managers should not behave in such a way that residents feel that they think they are superior than others; Residents should also appreciate from the effort of the managers and respect to them.
2 -5. Practical solutions for a better life in the complex
Some items that are expressed in this section, based on the "GH. T. A and its executive regulations" and their implementation are mandatory, while others considered issue only has the aspect of proposed guidance. Nevertheless it is recommended that for help to institutionalize the culture of living in housing complexes and creating a pleasant atmosphere and enjoyable place to live and relax, the cases which are expressed in the following, should be considered. You can also with the basis of these proposals and recommendations provide the statute or charter of your residential complex with the cooperation of residents in accordance with the terms and requirements of economic, cultural, geographical and etc. and approve the General Assembly until this statute become a light in the way for the future people.
2 -5 -1. Implementation to reduce noise and keep calm
- In general, creating unusual noise, is prohibited at any time. Also the voice of radio, television and other audio - video devices should be enough to be heard only inside the unit.
- In residential complexes, some hours of the day are called "quiet hours"; these hours are included normally from 8 pm until 8 am of the next day and from 1 to 4 of afternoon. Of course, these hours could be defined based on normal days and holidays and different seasons of the year, according to the majority of residents; for example you can define this hours in the morning until 9 o'clock and in the afternoon to 11 pm due to this fact that in the first six months of the official clock, the clock is drawn one hour forward for ordinary days from 9 pm to 8 am of the next day and for holidays which is typically people are resting more or having the visitors.
In the silence hours should be kept in mind these following observations:
* Making noises such as banging nails into the fence, mobility accessories such as sofas, beds and chairs in "quiet hours" is prohibited;
* You must avoid from turning on the washing machine and vacuum cleaner in the hours of silence;
* You must not go to the home of neighbors in the "quiet hours";
* Try to hold their nightly parties in such a way that it ends before the "hours of silence".
- The noise of party only in the normal limitation and in a way that does not bother other residents, is allowed. Also you must note that farewell ceremony and saying goodbye must be done inside the unit - not in the stairwell or public hall -. It is also requested from the Guests are during the passage of the staircases and common areas, maintain the calm and prevent from running kids and making noises;
- It is better before the holding feasts and ceremony which has high traffic and unconventional noise and lasts till late, you must say to every neighbor and getting allowed from them; Also in such cases, that neighbors say something like this to you and getting the allowance, It is better that you with kind face having the good cooperate with him;
- You must avoid from cooking and washing dishes in the middle of the night;
- Ceremony ritual, celebration and mourning should be hold with the permission of the building management and after notifying the neighbors in the auditorium complex. In the absence of such a hall, the ceremony must perform within the unit and with the minimum noise. It is better to avoid from installing speakers and the ceremonies hold between the hours of 15 to 22 pm;
- When you want to move home appliances, it is better to lift it up and you must not throw them on the ground;
- You must avoid from the backlog without any reason in the common parts of the building, and when you are on the balcony, hallway, staircase and elevator, must create the noise to a minimum;
- Talking in the stairwell or from the window of the apartment is contrary to propriety; to call someone or talk to friends or neighbors use from the phone or internal Phone and you must not call anyone with shouting and also must not use from the window or balcony;
- Children playing in the common areas must be in the specified time and in the allowable place; however, responsible for the movements, behavior and actions of children are their parents and in the liable for any wrongdoing, they must be responsive.
- Make sure that your children or guests do not create any harassment for other neighbors through the domestic iPhone network;
- Carrying out the building work on holidays is prohibited, and any activities, especially things that create the high loud must be coordinated with building management and also be done with informing the neighborhood residents during the working days in the morning from 8:30 to 13:30 and afternoons from 15:30 to 18:30;
- When performing tasks and activities such as painting the unit, removing the bottom of floor, moving furnitures and so that is created unpleasant odor or unusual noise by installing a small notice on the bulletin board or elevator apologize in advance from the complex residents and this work shows your politeness and personality;
- Residents should be careful do not create any noises in the units like the sound of a chair on the stone floor, the sound of kids playing ball and running and etc. in throughout the day.
- drilling and nailling to the wall for the installation of accessories should be done in reasonable hour of working days;
- To prevent from increasing in noises, it is recommended that refuse from replacing wooden parquet and floor plastic coatings with stone or ceramics and other coatings that are amplified sound, and to clean them, it is sufficient only to polishing them.
- In units that their floor is stone, ceramic or wood, and walking or stretching objects on them create bad noise on downstairs, it is recommended that at least 75% of the floor, covered with carpet or a rug;
- within the unit or for walking inside the building used from the slippers or shoes with soft soles to arrive the noise to a minimum one;
- open and close doors and windows slowly and when wind blowing completely close them;
- The thickness of the walls between units in residential complexes are typically between 15 and 30 cm. Thus it is possible to hear the sound of your family argue from your neighbors, Such an event would have detrimental effect on your reputation, family personality and neighbors thought;
2 -5 -2 Measures to maintain order and cleanliness of the building
- you must respect to the rules and regulations which was adopted by the General Assembly and the Board of Directors, you must be compatible with them and follow with them; If you have objections to some of the laws and regulations, participate in the General Assembly and express your opinion and accept the opinion of the majority.
- Managing a multi-unit complex needs to financial support of all residents; Therefore you must pay your charge and other monthly costs on time, even if you have to contest or ambiguity it, in addition to pay the determined fees, follow-up your right through the legal way.
- Building manager or managers should not be impose their personal tastes and interests to other residents.
- All costs of buildings should only be done by the construction manager and at the end of three or six months of cost conducted included the description of cost, value and contribution of each unit must be installed on the bulletin board. Announcing of cost conducted of residents is required to present once a year.
- It is Necessary that building managers provides an appropriate information banks from residents of the complex. This information can include a list of the general characteristics of residents, such as unit number, name and surname, household size, type of dwelling (owner or tenant), area-specific infrastructure, phone numbers and other information for emergencies which are recognized necessary to know by the Board of Directors. This information in managing of the financial issues of the complex, especially in relation to the costs of resident will help manager. An example of this form has been given in the Annex and appendices.
- If the building has only one manager, he should appoint a substitute for himself in his long absence, and gives all things into his hand.
- Manager or managers of the building have no right to interfere in personal matters of residents.
- Manager or managers do not have the right to intervene, judgment and decision-making in difference of opinion and conflict of other neighbors, and this should be done through the judicial authorities.
- Residents should avoid to do dirty public space and be diligent in keeping it clean.
- littering in elevator, staircase, garden and car park Apartment is away from politeness.
- Throw out or throwing any object out of the window or balcony is strictly prohibited.
- Sheds, fences, strap (for hanging clothes) which are seen from outside of the building, air conditioners and other devices should not be installed or suspended on balconies except base on necessity or with the permission in writing of manager.
- Any change in the facade, entrance or private balcony is prohibited, except with the consent of the majority of the owners.
- Installation of any antenna visible on the facade on the balcony of the building without permission of the building management is prohibited.
- No private vehicles should be placed in the yard or parking.
- Put the things, such as shoes, Shoes boxes, vases, paintings, etc. in front of the entrance of the units, corridors and landings are prohibited.
- Any action to decorate common areas such as signage or placing the pot in the corridors, only must be done by the manager or managers of the building.
- Do not touch other means without permission and do not move them, even if these are in the parts where are common. In such cases, talk with the manager of the building and avoid from the direct warnings and arguing with neighbors.
- Car, motorcycle or bicycle residents must be parked only in predetermined locations. Any vehicle entering the home, cleaning, repair and replacement of oil in vehicles is prohibited inside the complex.
- observe Islamic regulations in common section is necessary and presence of men with pajamas and underclothing in this section is prohibited.
- In general, it is expected that the residents of the complex had have the courteous treatment and avoid from appearing in stairwells and public areas of the building with barefoot or with inadequate coverage.
2 -5 -3. Measures to maintain safety and security
- it must be avoid from placing flammable materials, washing machine, cage birds and any devices that are dangerous or cause noise on the patio, even if this part of the complex is reachable only by a ground unit or units because although this section is specific for that unit or units and maintaining it is also in the responsibility of it, but using it should not cause discomfort for others.
- Caring for dogs and, pigeons, canaries, rabbits and, in general animals, in the common section like patio, Hall, balcony, terrace and courtyard of the complex is prohibited, even if using it is limited to one or a few units. Building managers should not ignore these matters, because these may not only is caused dissatisfaction for the residents, but also that animal has some disease.
- Flammable materials should not be kept inside the apartment, but in case of necessity with the permission and knowledge management should be placed in stock.
- Manager or managers of buildings should visit the electrical panels inside the units and internal fuses at least once a year; it may because of manipulating in the internal fuses does not act during increased load of the electrical fuses and power supply is not interrupted and firing put at risk life and property of all residents.
- The concomitant use of ironing, washing machines, fried chicken electric devices and other electrical devices with high consumption, while increasing the cost of consumable electricity, cause overheating of wires and increases the fire risk, so it should be avoided from the use of these devices at the same time.
- In the complex that these is no man to guard from the building, opening and closing the entrance of door of the building with the using of the iPhone, should be done only after full recognizing and is performed by adults. It is seen sometimes that the kids even after the arrival of the iPhone press the button again and therefore the door remains open.
- Construction safety depends on the vigilance and cooperation of all residents, so if any anonymous individual asks you to enter into the compound at the same time, you must identify him well and ask him the number of his wanted unit.
- As long as you ensure Who are in the back of the door, do not let him to enter the building, never open the door to someone you do not know; Even if he introduce himself as a family of your neighbor.
- In the large complex if you see a suspected person in the common section of buildings especially in the parking lot, you must inform to the guard.
- In the complex where are not the guard, entrance doors should be locked by residents after the entry into or exit from the hour 22 pm to the next.
- The key of entrance of the complex, parking and terrace must not be given to non-residents.
- The use of oil and gas for people less than 12 years, above 70 years old and physical and mental disabilities who live alone or are alone in the most hours of the day, is prohibited.
- Putting the firefighting capsules in specific place and immediate access is essential. While the manner of its use also should be taught to residents.
2 -5 -4. Measures to prevent from possible damage
- Because of the pouring the acidic materials from washing the floor to the wastewater caused fouling and erosion into the sewer pipes of the building; Also penetration of these substances on the underside of a rock causes corrosion of pipes located on the floor and cracking, especially in the place of joints; washing the stone of the floor must be done with the written permission of the owner and building management and when it done that there is possibility to visit the low floor. Also, all materials obtained from wash the floor should be collected quickly and disposed in a suitable place outside the building, so it is recommended during and after this work, the ceiling of the lower floor be inspected.
- It is recommended if you are going to clean the bottom of the unit, as far as possible ignore from the washing the floor and do other methods of cleaning. Note that if you wash the floor, the high unit must compensate the potential losses of the lower unit.
- Residents of each unit are responsible for compensation of damage which are caused by clogging of sewer pipes, water from the tub or sink and leaking water from pipes, floor or wall of the bathroom.
- Internal and external repairs and alterations that cause damage to the building structure in any way is not allowed.
- Any manipulation in the shared equipment is prohibited without the knowledge of building management.
- Any problem or failure, including electrical connector, clogging wells, water leakage and etc. which occurs inside the unit and may also affect other parts of the complex, should be notified immediately to the construction manager and fix the problem or failure in coordination with him.
- All residents are required to refrain from consuming water than usual; otherwise it is recommended in the way of incoming water to the units, a flow meter install.
2 -5 -5. Measures in relation to the common parts
- When you go out of the elevator make sure that its door is properly closed so that others can use it in other floors. You never keep the elevator for nothing, also you must observed the elevator weight restrictions; otherwise, its brakes will damaged and accidents may occur.
- Public places of the complex is not private place, and no one has the right to exclusive use of this sites without permission and full consent of the other owners.
- Any cooking in the common areas is prohibited and in the private sector is allowed only within reasonable limits.
- In special cases, such as when you want to cook for donation or holding celebration that require the use of common water, gas and electricity, in addition to manager or managers of the building, you must also get permission from each of your neighbors.
2 -5 -6. Other measures
- Storage of the unit is only for personal use of residents and commercial use of it and rent it to others is prohibited, except with the permission of the other residents of the complex and informing the management.
- you must identify the storage and Park location of your car according to the document and avoid from the occupation of parking and storage of others at any time and for any reason if you do not have any choice to use from the park location of neighbors, must coordinate with them and do not park any car without permission in the park location of others.
- If residents have intended to carry out the repairing and internal changes in specific sectors such as storage of unit, it should be done only in moderation and with the written permission of the owner and approved by the building management.