This recipe of stuffed bread is prepared with veggies stuffing and is suitable for suhar food as it contains all the healthy stuff which require for suhar. You can use the stuffing of your choice.Ingredients:For Dough:
½ cup milk
½ cup water
3 tbsp oil
¼ cup sugar
1 egg (beaten)
1 ½ tsp salt
2 ¼ tsp instant yeast
4 cup bread flour
Sesame seeds for topping
1 beaten egg for brushing
¼ cup cream cheese
½ cup mayonnaise
½ cup milk
Seasonal vegetables (cut into small cubes or shredded)
1. Heat milk and water in a sauce pan on low heat so that the mixture would not get boil.
2. Remove the pan from heat and allow to cool at room temperature.
3. Add beaten egg and yeast to the mixture and mix well.
4. Now make well of dough on your counter or take any wide bowl to knead the dough.
5. Pour the mixture into the center of bowl and slowly mix with flour until soft and smooth dough would form (add more flour if required).
6. Leave the dough to rise for at least an hour and covered with plastic or gelatin sheet.
7. After that make 12-14 equal pieces of dough, take one of a piece and roll it to make rope of thickness 1 inch, fold this roll onto the horn shape tube or cream horn tube.
8. Prepare all the rolls in similar fashion and place them on baking try, brush the top and sides of each bread with egg, sprinkle sesame seeds on top and press using hands so that seeds stick to the roll.
9. Bake the bread rolls in preheated oven for 20-25 min until become golden brown from top.
10. Meanwhile prepare stuffing for the breads, for that you need to mix veggies with mayonnaise, cream cheese, seasoning of salt and pepper.
11. When the breads become ready cool them to room temperature, remove the tubes and then fill with the prepared stuffing.
Preparation time : 2 hrs. (approx.) | Serves 12-14 breads