Small kids can be really cute but they can be pesky at times. No need to lose your temper we all are like that when we are kids, but our parents and others handled us, didn't they? So now it's time for you to learn how to handle these tiny creatures.
1. Understand they can be like sponges. Remember that whatever they see or hear, they will absorb, so keep that foul language at bay and be careful about other things people may find offensive.
2. Be gentle. Always speak gently with the baby or small child.
3. Always put some nice pictures on the walls in the baby's room.
4. Let the baby be exposed to nature. For example: In the garden, park, or even the back yard.
5. Try to avoid speaking harshly to your children. Use firm language if needed, but do not yell or scream at them.
6. Find different ways of communication, including body language, illustrations from books and other sources or creating your own.
• Do not expect complete obedience from small kids.
• Be patient, results take time.